Welcome to my blog! Here I will share my daily life, my growth, my eating plan, my attempts at homemaking, and mostly my hope.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Welcome November!

Hello everyone :-) This was my first week as a preschool teacher. I think that I have finally found what I am good at. Everyone has a niche, I guess, and this is mine.

I have always felt really incapable at my past jobs. Always worried that I wasn't doing something right, always unsure. Not now. I feel confident and sure. I love it!

I have 8 boys and 4 girls right now. I learned all of their names the first day, now I am working on learning the names of the rest of the kids at the building.

I have made up my lesson plans for the next two weeks and I turned them in to the lead teacher in my room. She is really nice and we get along well. Everyone there is nice, even the guards at the main gate are friendly.

My body is quite tired at the moment, because I am still adjusting to this schedule. With my meetings and church and family time, the gym, etc, I am still learning how to work it all in.

Today is a busy day. I am going to a meeting, then out to lunch and a movie with my friend. Then tonight DH and I are going out to dinner and I am going to show him where I work, at least the outside of it. I can't take him all the way in because it is a secured site.

Oh and DH gave me his car and I am so glad to have it! My car did not have rear defrost, the heat did not work on two settings, etc. Lots of problems. But my wonderful hubby traded cars with me because I drive further each day. He is so sweet to me!! We are thinking about getting remote starters to make it easier in the mornings to heat the cars up.

I better run, I am late!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's wonderful to hear that you are enjoying your new job! I'm so happy for you.