Welcome to my blog! Here I will share my daily life, my growth, my eating plan, my attempts at homemaking, and mostly my hope.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First day!

Whew! What a whirlwind. I pretty much just jumped right in with my class. I have a co-teacher and she is wonderful. I have 12 students. I learned their names right away because I have this absurd memory. We eat lunch family style, and so I ate fish sticks and those little potatoes that have smiley faces on them with them. Also, because there were 12 sets of eyes on me, I drank a cup of 2% milk. I did not enjoy it, but I feel that it is more important to be a good role model.

We had a good day today. It was very cold so we only played outside once. I saw a friend after work and then came home for dinner with hubby.

I am very tired though, so this is short! DH wants to play a game of UNO with me before bed. I love that card game! LOL

No comments: