Welcome to my blog! Here I will share my daily life, my growth, my eating plan, my attempts at homemaking, and mostly my hope.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Anyone have these bags yet?

The zip lock bags that have the vacuum attachment thingy? I have to tell you, I normally am not one to jump on the bandwagon of new products- but FIL gave me a starter kit and I am in love with it LOL

Today was a busy day. I had two doctors appointments and I got my car inspected. Sadly, my blood pressure was still the same this morning as it was the last visit I had. When I went to my other doctor earlier in the month, it was very low. So I am not sure what is going on. My doctor told me to keep taking the medicine and to come back in two months.

I have packed all of DH's lunches for the rest of the week. I have also cooked our dinners for the rest of the week and have one more meal in the freezer and probably two more of what I am making tonight for the freezer.

I wanted to make my first week of work as easy as possible, thus the cooking ahead. I start tomorrow! I am nervous!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I've been wondering about the new zip lock bags. I might just give them a try now. I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Mama_x3 said...

Wow! Sounds like you were very productive today. Have fun on your first day tomorrow-- play nice with the other kids :-)